Customer Success Manager – Hangzhou, China
Inspectorio is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) network platform focused on improving the quality inspection and compliance industry. Through the use of our operating system, we embrace the power of collaboration, as well as its critical role in an effective production chain. Utilizing best in class technology, members within an ecosystem are able to connect and exchange data within one central location, resulting in increased efficiency, transparency, and accuracy.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Minsk, Belarus in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, SGS, American Eagle, and many more.
Get to know more about our world class team and our company values by visiting https://www.inspectorio.com/careers/
The Customer Success team provides business critical insights using data and analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment and helps drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of documentation and presentations that help ensure customer success in China.
- Work as a liaison within the organization to unify product and customer success teams between Vietnam and operations in China - Serve as hand-on driver to improve customer outcomes in China.
- Propose, develop and lead the execution of adoption plans and corrective action plans for customers in China.
- Measure and track portfolio, lifecycle stage, adoption levels, upsell and renewal
- Help lead the implementation and operationalization of a customer success system
- In collaboration with sales and implementation teams, responsible for meeting and exceeding team business targets
- Establish processes required to ensure efficient, effective team operations - Hold team and individuals accountable for success
- In collaboration with the product and dev ops teams, responsible for deep understanding of all current and future features, and their respective value proposition
- Drive insights and performance recommendations to customers by analyzing customer data
- Exceptional organizational and analytics skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skill
- Ability to drive insights and adoption recommendations to customers by analyzing customer data
- Ability to make timely decisions and have sound judgment
- Ability to collaborate within internal, cross-functional and cross-cultural teams (e.g. product management, -other customer success team members, customer support, sales and operations) to deliver effective solutions to customers
- Presents very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes.
- Utilize forward thinking to implement creative ways to solve complex customer challenges and drive revenue
- Strong individual contributor with a commitment to the customer
- At least Bachelor degree professional degree in English
- 5+ years in customer-facing organization and 3-5 year management experience
- Demonstrated experience in building, managing and developing a team
- Analytic and process oriented mindset
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (Directors, VP, SVP, etc.) being seen as a trusted advisor
- Preferably using Zendesk or customer support experience for a SAAS company
- TEM 8 in English or major in English
- Overseas working or education background
Why it would be awesome to work with us
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball, ping-pong tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.