Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over 15,000 vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
We are looking for an Inbound Lead Specialist to work closely with the Sales Manager. Your role will be to analyze new business opportunities coming from marketing platforms and contributing to finding potential customers. You will also work on the continuous improvement of the Business Development team by working on reporting regarding team projects and supporting the sales manager in operations.
Ultimately, you will boost the sales pipeline and contribute to our long-term business growth assigned portfolio of clients.
• Validate new potential customers from the pull of marketing contacts;
• Conduct market research on companies under consideration;
• Use the proposed social media channels and certain sales tools for your analysis;
• Manage Live chat requests from our website;
• Ensure tracking of validated opportunities in our sales system,
• Reporting on team projects (preparing the presentations, data gathering and analysis),
• Organizing the team communications, supporting sales manager in operations.
• Do research about potential clients, companies, and decision-makers
• Contact potential clients through cold calling and email
• Present our company to potential clients
• Set up meetings, calls, and demos between prospects and the Sales Managers
• Engage in conversations and presentations with customers senior management
• Autonomously write content and business communications to prospects
• Bachelor degree in marketing, finance, linguistics, economics
• Experience in data search
• Experience in managing teams
• Confident MS Office user (Excel, Power Point)
• Strong communication skills in English
• Exceptional time-management skills
• 3+ year of relevant experience
• General understanding of sales lead generation process
• Comprehensive idea of data analysis and reporting
• Want to build a career in sales operations
Why it would be awesome to work with us
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world.... Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.
Your application was submitted successfully.