Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities. Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights, and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and Minsk, Belarus in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China. We are the only Vietnam based Techstars alumni company, and we are proud to provide our technology to leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl's, Vera Bradley, G-III, JCPenney, Mango, and many others.
Get to know more about our world-class team and our company values by visiting our careers page at https://www.inspectorio.com/careers/
As a Customer Success Manager for Key Accounts, you’ll be managing a portfolio of Key/Strategic Accounts – leading Onboarding, Adoption and Growth initiatives and campaigns to drive renewals and increased Inspectorio footprint and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Build deep, strategic relationships with key clients – working to develop long-term partnerships.
- Lead the execution of onboarding, adoption and growth plans, initiatives and campaigns across your portfolio.
- Measure and track portfolio lifecycle stages, adoption levels, upsell, and renewals
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts and meet defined financial targets
- Conduct regular Quarterly Business Reviews with Key Accounts to discuss account progress, current concerns and opportunities and set clear goals for the succeeding quarter
- Close collaboration with Sales team to ensure effective/efficient account hand-offs
- Help establish/improve processes necessary to ensure efficient and effective team operations
- Work with CSM Leadership and CS Engagement to develop and execute client outreach and engagement campaigns
- Collaborate with the Product team to use customer feedback to drive product development and innovation.
- Work with Customer Support on calibration and optimization of Support tools and processes
- 5+ years in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, Business Development, Project/Implementation Management or other customer-facing role
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- Ability to analyze and utilize data to drive insights and adoption strategies for client accounts
- Process-oriented mindset
- Ability to make timely decisions and have sound judgment
- Presents very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes.
- Experience in establishing and growing junior to senior-level relationships and being seen as a trusted advisor
- Ability to collaborate within internal, cross-functional and cross-cultural teams (e.g. product management, other customer success team members, customer support, sales, and operations) to deliver effective solutions to customers
- Utilize forward-thinking to implement creative ways to solve complex customer challenges
- Strong individual contributor with a commitment to the customer
- Trusted advisor
- Passionate/ excited for new, emerging technologies
- Creative problem solver
- Willingness to learn
- Clear communicator (written and spoken)
- Relationship builder
- Analytical/ Critical thinker
Why it would be awesome to work with us
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.