Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights, and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Minsk, Belarus and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to world-leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, Vera Bradley, G-III, JCPenney, Mango, and many others.
Get to know more about our world-class team and our company values by visiting our careers page at https://www.inspectorio.com/careers/
In this position, you will work with the team to identify and fix performance, observability, scalability, and reliability issues
- Setting up and analyzing performance metrics
- Continuously enhance reliability, performance and scalability of our products
- On-call support for critical systems and lead incident response. Participate in the investigation process
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, and root cause analysis
- Collaborate with DevOps, QA & Software Development team to address reliability issues
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present ideas, concepts in a clear and concise manner. Good level of spoken English
- Expertise in building large-scale, secure, efficient, and resilient operations environments
- Ability to take a problem, design the solution, and work independently to deliver the project
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and cloud computing
- Professional work experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience in one or more programming languages (Python, Ruby, Golang or etc.)
- Experience or have an interest in diving into the internals of Prometheus, Jaeger, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ
- Professional team and enjoyable working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization, education and growth
- Competitive salary
- Cozy office in the heart of the city
- Medical insurance
- Corporate 24/7 gym membership at the same building
- Car parking slot beside the office
- Corporate accounts on Udemy and Safari Books Online