Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities. Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights, and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and Minsk, Belarus in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China. We are the only Vietnam based Techstars alumni company, and we are proud to provide our technology to leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl's, Vera Bradley, G-III, JCPenney, Mango, and many others.
Get to know more about our world-class team and our company values by visiting our careers page at https://www.inspectorio.com/careers/
We are hiring a Product Manager to lead the execution of Inspectorio’s product strategy for all capabilities. The responsibility is holistic across our mobile and web platforms as well as all products.
- Act as Product Manager/Product Owner for one or several Scrum teams being the empowered central point of the Product Leadership as representative of the Business and Marketing areas.
- Business and Product analysis, Product Value delivery strategy and Product Vision communication.
- Active and close collaboration with the Delivery Manager and Product Manager.
- Create and communicate the Product Backlog and keep it well organized. Maintain it updated and by collaborating with the Scrum Team keep it groomed to allow the team estimations (ensure that backlog keeps DEEP property).
- Create good User Stories following INVEST principle. That including but not limited to wireframes, data flows, or any other material needed to transfer the requirements. The User Stories must have good descriptions taking into account the assumptions, restrictions, and scenarios of the feature. Define Acceptance Criteria and verify that they are met.
- Participate in planning sessions: Product planning, Sprint Planning.
- Prepare and Participate in Groomings with the team.
- Participate in the Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Be experienced and used to managing the priorities according to Return of Investment, Size, Roadmaps, and sprint commitments.
- Collaborate with the Development Team and be able to attend their questions in a short time.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Influence them to align with the Product Vision.
- Work closely with the design team to improve UI-UX of mobile and web.
Agile Knowledge and Experience: Agile principles knowledge and embracement and deep knowledge in Scrum methodology. More than two years of experience working as Product Owner.
Domain Skills: Experience in Mobile and or Web solutions and E-commerce. Is a product visionary; Works with just enough anticipation in adaptive environments; Has Business and Domain expertise.
People Skills: Is a good communicator; can build good relationships with stakeholders; Is a negotiator/consensus builder; Motivates the Scrum Team explaining the product vision; Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Decision Making: Is empowered to make decisions; is willing to make hard decisions; Is decisive; Takes an economic view to balance business/technical tasks.
Accountability: Accepts responsibility for the product; Is committed and available for. Acts like a Scrum Team member and not as a manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leader able to make influence in stakeholders’ decision.
- Passion to create worldwide first-class products.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.