Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities. Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights, and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and Minsk, Belarus in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China. We are the only Vietnam based Techstars alumni company, and we are proud to provide our technology to leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl's, Vera Bradley, G-III, JCPenney, Mango, and many others.
Get to know more about our world-class team and our company values by visiting our careers page at https://www.inspectorio.com/careers/
The VP of Product will lead Inspectorio’s product team and work closely with the executive management team to coordinate the product strategy across the entire portfolio of our solutions, including; helping to define and translate our vision into detailed product road-maps and working cross-functionally with sales, customer success, engineering, and product development to effectively drive initiatives through the product life-cycle. The VP of Product will take the lead to ensure that our customer insights, usage data, company vision and market input flow into the product strategy and its execution. The role demands a propensity toward action and execution against measurable objectives and targets; always looking for opportunities to accelerate innovation and product delivery. The role will demand high levels of engagement across the company from the Exec level down. The successful candidate must have passion, drive and a strong operational mindset, with a decisive, “get it done” mentality. You need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment, with the confidence to deliver on projects quickly – taking products from 0-100mph in a short period of time. Excellence, Autonomy, Humbleness, and Courage are the values we live by and we look for that in all our staff.
- Manage a collaborative process for prioritizing and sequencing product development efforts, and take a data-driven approach to bring the voice of the customer into critical product, solution and feature decisions.
- Own the product roadmap for both our products (Sight and Rise)
- Coach product team in employing practical product discovery techniques to drive product requirements
- Lead, nurture, mentor, and grow our product team (both in no. of people and professional development)
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders
- Build and drive a data-driven and customer-centric approach to product development
- Lead the creation of product usage metrics and key KPI’s across all product teams and instill success metrics monitoring
- Establish a mechanism to assess product development sprint enhancement opportunities without affecting product & engineering autonomy and ownership
- Monitor and assess strategic marketing plans for each product
- Drive innovative ideas and solutions through leadership and decisive action
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that allow us to satisfy and expand our customer base.
- 10+ years in managing successful B2B SAAS enterprise application products, preferably as a Head of Product Management in a complex business setting. Experience with Machine Learning and Analytics is a plus
- Experience leading product specification, go to market, and adoption measurement
- Strong customer engagement and internal partnership
- Must be comfortable working on a project-level one-minute and on a strategic, executive-level the next
- Significant, relevant Product Management leadership experiences managing products and teams as they scale, within a multi-product, software environment in a fast-paced startup (s).
- Specific experience working within an enterprise SaaS or Cloud-enabled organization is required; experience working within enterprise security is desired but not required.
- Track record of successfully implementing agile methodologies at scale
- Exceptional communicator and team-builder; thoughtful manager and developer of trusted internal and external relationships.
- Develop, retain and recruit market-leading product management talent, and develop trusted relationships with subordinates, peers and senior leaders company-wide.
- Product Vision
- Early adopter and promoter of new technologies
- Data-driven decision making
- Ability to manage and inspire a formidable team and figure out ways to help them flourish
- Ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- AI or Machine learning knowledge is a plus
- A strong interest in the supply chain is a plus. Experience in the industry is an even bigger plus.
- Operationally-minded: a propensity toward action and execution against measurable objectives and targets; always looking for opportunities to accelerate innovation and product delivery.
- Strategic and analytical: uses data, analysis, and insights to inform opinions, recommendations and high-quality decisions; intuitively see how seemingly disparate pieces of the product portfolio and vision fit together.
- Passionate about product management: a palpable and contagious enthusiasm for running a world-class product management team
- Confident, adaptable, and calm under pressure: comfortable with ambiguity and known for leading direct and indirect teams through chaotic and challenging situations
Why it would be awesome to work with us
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.