Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities. Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights, and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and Minsk, Belarus in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China. We are the only Vietnam based Techstars alumni company, and we are proud to provide our technology to leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl's, Vera Bradley, G-III, JCPenney, Mango, and many others.
Get to know more about our world-class team and our company values by visiting our careers page at https://www.inspectorio.com/careers/
We are hiring a Product Manager - Data Science and Analytics to lead the execution of Inspectorio’s product strategy for all capabilities related to data science and analytics. The responsibility is holistic across our mobile and web platforms as well as all products.
- Shape and own the product strategy of Analytics and Machine Learning for Inspectorio's products.
- Lead the execution of Inspectorio’s product strategy for Machine Learning and Analytics capabilities through the direct management of a designated product team and in coordination between the Data Science and Data Engineering teams.
- Manage the backlog for Analytics and Machine Learning features for all products. This involves the systematization of all customer feedback, feature request, as well as data-driven insights for the evolution of all products.
- Own the full Product Development lifecycle of all features related to Analytics and Data Science.
- Lead strong partnerships with Inspectorio’s product management, Data Science and Data Engineering teams with the goal of encouraging greater collaboration between teams as a means to maintain and expand our product-market fit.
Direct communication and management of Analytics and Machine Learning work streams with our Strategic Customer Accounts.
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven product experience in data science and analytics product developments.
- Minimum of 3+ years managing data science, analytics, and/or engineering professionals, with responsibilities that included day-to-day management of the product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to work across product, engineering, and data science teams to evaluate new ideas, discuss technical concepts, create scalable designs, and make tradeoffs.
- Expertise with statistics, predictive modeling, and or data science concepts. Experience in applying statistics, data science, algorithms, and or machine learning to solve key business challenges, and/or accelerate product features and capabilities.
- Experience building data products and creating data visualizations. Proficiency in working with data and business intelligence tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Can communicate the results of your work clearly to your audience.
- Data-driven decision making
- Ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- AI or Machine learning knowledge is a plus
Why it would be awesome to work with us
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.